Dear Valued Customers,
Due to global concern regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), and to protect our customers from potential infection, USA General Contractors Corp. has implemented the following policies:
Currently our office is open for business, if the risks increase, our office staff will be working remotely from home. During this time, we have implemented a safety policy set by the guidelines of the CDC and OSHA.
- ANY EMPLOYEE WHO HAS DIRECT CUSTOMER CONTACT IS REQUIRED TO WASH THEIR HANDS THOROUGHLY WITH SOAP AND WATER OR BY USING AN ALCOHOL-BASED HAND RUB BEFORE MEETING WITH ANY CUSTOMERS OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS.
- CREWS ARE REQUIRED TO WIPE DOWN VEHICLES AND TOOLS AFTER EVERY JOB.
- ALL USA GENERAL EMPLOYEES ARE REQUIRED TO MAINTAIN A DISTANCE OF 6 FEET BETWEEN THEMSELVES AND ALL CUSTOMERS.
- ALL STAFF HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO AVOID TOUCHING THEIR EYES, NOSE AND MOUTH, TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS FROM POTENTIALLY INFECTED SURFACES.
- WE HAVE PUT INTO EFFECT A CLEAN OFFICE POLICY REQUIRING STAFF TO DISINFECT HIGHLY USED AREAS SEVERAL TIMES A DAY.
- WE ARE ALSO NOT ALLOWING ANYONE OTHER THAN OFFICE STAFF INSIDE.
- WE HAVE INSTRUCTED ALL STAFF NOT TO REPORT TO WORK IF THEY THEMSELVES OR ANYONE THEY WERE IN CONTACT WITH ARE SHOWING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19.
As always, we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for service and we will continue to operate this way. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank You and Stay Safe,
USA General Contractor Corp.